Applied Bank Asset Protection Benefits
Delaware State Chartered Banks are uniquely positioned to provide depositors asset protection as afforded by the Delaware Code.
As Delaware’s Top Rated Bank and one of the Highest Rated banks in the Nation, we offer the protection, personalized services and products that you need, while giving you the flexibility that you want.
Bank anywhere with your Visa® Debit Card, Check, Bill Pay and Wire access to funds in your secure Delaware deposit account.
Open an account from anywhere in the U.S.
Open Your New Applied Bank Personal Account Now
Bank with the Safety and Security of Delaware's #1 Bank
What Do You Need to Apply?
Requirements for Personal Accounts
- Image or copy of the driver’s license for all owners and authorized signers
- Image or copy of proof of physical address (ex. utility bill, lease or bank statement)
Requirement for Business Accounts
See what documents we'll need from you to apply for your business bank account(s) based on your business type.
- Image or copy of the driver's license for all authorized signers
- Proof of EIN - IRS letter or copy of filed tax return
- Proof of Business Address - copy of business mail
- Articles of Organization (LLC) or Incorporation (Corporation)
- Business Operating Agreement
- Business Resolution
- General Partnership Agreement (Partnership Only)
Doing Business Under a Different Name
If you are conducting your business using a DBA (doing business as), ﬁfictitious name, trade name or assumed name, please include one of the following documents, Fictitious name certificate, DBA certificate, Certificate of trade name or Assumed name certificate. The document must bear the business name you’ve adopted and be current and in good standing.