Applied Bank Business Checking
An Applied Bank Business Checking account offers all the essential features of a traditional business checking account with no complex fees or analysis charges. Either from your office, our branches or on the road, Applied Bank has the right products and features to provide your business the competitive edge you need in today’s marketplace.
- No Minimum Balance
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Visa Debit Cards
- Remote Deposit Capture (Deposit Checks from your Office)
- ACH and Wire Solutions
- Low Cost Merchant Services
Applied Business Money Market Account
Our Applied Business Money Market account offers a competitive rate of return on your money, without sacrificing the liquidity you need to thrive in today's marketplace.
- $1,000 minimum balance required
- Variable interest credited monthly
- No ATM fees for Applied Bank Customers
- Higher balances earn higher interest rates
Documents Required by Business Type
Requirement for Business Accounts
See what documents we'll need from you to apply for your business bank account(s) based on your business type.
- Image or copy of the driver's license for all authorized signers
- Proof of EIN - IRS letter or copy of filed tax return
- Proof of Business Address - copy of business mail
- Articles of Organization (LLC) or Incorporation (Corporation)
- Business Operating Agreement
- Business Resolution
- General Partnership Agreement (Partnership Only)
Doing Business Under a Different Name
If you are conducting your business using a DBA (doing business as), ﬁfictitious name, trade name or assumed name, please include one of the following documents, Fictitious name certificate, DBA certificate, Certificate of trade name or Assumed name certificate. The document must bear the business name you’ve adopted and be current and in good standing.