Update on COVID-19
How We're Responding to COVID-19
At Applied Bank, we continue to closely monitor the evolving details surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. We are following guidelines and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov) and continue to provide a safe place to bank while delivering the highest level of service you have come to expect from Applied Bank.
Our primary focus and top priority remains the health and well-being of our customers and associates. Some of the actions and precautions we are taking involve promoting the benefits of social distancing by offering banking services at drive-up lanes and limiting the number of customers inside our branches. In addition to these precautions, Applied Bank branches have temporarily modified their operation schedule and hours.
Tools and Resources
We are here to help. Below is a list of tools and resources Applied Bank has available to conveniently access your account as well as additional assistance with your business needs.
Access your accounts 24/7. You will be able to check your balance, pay bills and make transfers using online banking. If you’re not already enrolled in online banking, visit https://www.appliedbank.com/online.html to sign up today.
Business customers please call 888-839-7952 to speak with customer service to enroll today.
All of the same services from your online banking are available using our convenient Mobile App. Personal banking customers can make free mobile check deposits as well. Download the mobile app for your smartphone today (Android and iOS).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still request maintenance on my account?
- Yes! Visit our website at www.AppliedBank.com to place an online maintenance request.
How can I make a check deposit in the event I can’t make it to a branch?
- Mail Deposits to PO Box 15060 Wilmington DE 19850-5060
- Personal Banking Customers can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature available within our Applied Bank mobile app.
- Business customers please call 888-839-7952 to speak with our customer service representatives about a customized solution for your deposit needs.
Can I still send Wires or ACHs?
- Yes! Please fax requests to 302-456-1013. If you are unable to fax, please call customer service at 888-839-7952 for instructions to submit requests via secure e-mail.
How can I deposit cash in the event of a branch closure?
- If possible, obtain a money order and submit for deposit using the Mobile App or through the mail.
- We are here to help you. For any questions or additional support, please call customer service at 888-739-7952.
The U.S. Small Business Administration has issued an Economic Injury Loan program.
All counties within the State of Delaware; the contiguous Maryland counties of: Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Wicomico, and Worcester; the contiguous New Jersey counties of: Gloucester and Salem; and the contiguous Pennsylvania counties of: Chester and Delaware.
Application Filing Deadline: December 17, 2020
This program will administer Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans offer up to $2 million in assistance and can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
These loans may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact. The interest rate is 3.75% for small businesses without credit available elsewhere; businesses with credit available elsewhere are not eligible. The interest rate for non-profits is 2.75%. SBA offers loans with long-term repayments in order to keep payments affordable, up to a maximum of 30 years. Terms are determined on a case-by-case basis, based upon each borrower’s ability to repay.
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
Governor Carney Announces Additional HELP Program to Support Delaware Small Businesses (press release 03.18.20)
Today’s press release announced the Hospitality Emergency Loan Program (HELP) to provide financial relief for restaurants, bars, and other hospitality industry businesses.
- The no-interest loans are capped at $10,000 per business per month. The money can cover rent, utilities and other unavoidable bills but cannot be used for personnel costs. The loans have a 10-year term with payments deferred for nine months.
- The Division of Small Business will administer the program using existing state funds and is aiming to have an application available later this week.
- Businesses can find out if they are eligible by visiting business.delaware.gov/coronavirus.