Applied Bank Online Banking & Bill Pay
Making the Most of Your Time and MoneySM
Who wants to dig through mounds of paperwork when you can get to everything you need online? Take advantage of our enhanced 24-hour access to the information you need the most.
Our free Online Banking and Bill Pay provides convenient 24-hour access to your account, payment, and statement information all on our secure system. Viewing account information, transferring funds, paying bills, and much more has never been easier.
You can monitor your daily account activity, access current and previous months statement information, view check images, and transfer funds between your Applied Bank accounts, all online. It’s easy, secure, and best of all, it’s FREE!
Applied Bank Online Banking and Bill Pay allows you to:
- Access detailed account information for all of your accounts, including Checking, Savings, Money Market, Loans, and Line of Credit.
- View the front and back of canceled checks in both current and previous statement cycles.
- Transfer funds between accounts and loans or lines of credit.
- Pay and receive bills from any individual or business through our Online Bill Pay.
- Download your account activity into popular money management software programs such as Quicken and Quickbooks.
- We make it easy with our convenient Switch Kit as we will set up your Merchants for your Bill Pay.
Signing up for Online Banking is quick and easy!
Don't have an Applied Bank Deposit Account yet? Click here!
Where Do I Enter My Password?
As part of our continuous effort to safeguard your information, we have introduced a new online sign on process that not only allows us to verify your identity, but also allows you to verify that you are on our official website. This new security process adds additional layers of security to protect your information. You will enter your password after you have seen your security picture and phrase which allow you to know you are on our official website.
One of our highest priorities for Online Account Services is to ensure your privacy and peace of mind by employing some of the most advanced online security measures in the industry.
Once you enroll in AB Online Account Services, you will be able to use a self-selected username and password that serves as our first line of defense.
We utilize a "secure session" via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect all confidential data sent over the internet between you and us. SSL is a software-based security protocol used by your internet browser and our servers to encrypt data before it is transmitted. Your browser must be SSL compatible with a minimum of 128-bit encryption. You can upgrade your browser by visiting the following websites:
Microsoft products, click here.
Mozilla based products, click here.
Safari based products, click here.